- Двуспальные кровати: 2
- Односпальные кровати: 2
- Максимальное к-во гостей: 6
- Размер предоплаты: 100%
A beautiful apartment in one of the newest and most prestigious buildings in the area.
Located on high floor, with an amazing sunset sea views from all the rooms and balcony.
- Luxury modern furnished, with all kitchen equipments.
- LCD TV with Cable with 200+ channels
- High speed wireless internet
- Dining area/table for 6 people
- Two King size bed in each room with a high quality linen and bed sheets.
- Fully equipped bathrooms with hairdryer/shampoos/shower gel
- Private beach and pool access
Tiled floors, modern furniture and warm colors.
It offers a balcony with full sea views, a living room with a flat-screen TV complete with a dining area. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and a shower.
Marina Mall is a 5-minute drive and Mall of the Emirates is 10 minutes away by car. Dubai International Airport is 30 minutes by car from Home to Home - ABR JBR.
Free private parking is possible on site.
- Стиральная машина
- Доска для глажки
- Предоставляется постельное белье
- Кабельное/Спутниковое телевидение
- Высокоскоростной Интернет
- Микроволновая печь
- Предоставляются полотенца
- Раздельный санузел
- С выходом на пляж
- Вид на пляж
- С видом на воду
- Вид на море
- Заезд с 14:00:00
- Выезд до 00:00:00
- Максимальное количество взрослых: 6
- Максимальное количество детей: 5
- Максимальное количество младенцев: 5
- Минимальная продолжительность проживания (ночи): 2
- Максимальная продолжительность проживания (месяцы): 3
- Курение запрещено
- Разрешено проживание с детьми
- Проживание с животными запрещено
- Walking distance to the newest Shopping mall in JBR ( THE BEACH )
- Walking distance to the known shopping strip ( THE WALK )
- Walking distance to the open public beach ( JBR BEACH )
Jumeirah Beach Residence (also known as JBR) is a 1.7 kilometres (1.1 mi) long, 2 square kilometres (0.77 sq mi) gross floor area waterfront community located against the Persian Gulf in Dubai Marina in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the largest single phase residential development in the world and contains 40 towers (35 are residential and 5 are hotels). JBR can accommodate about 15,000 people, living in its apartments and hotel rooms. The Project has 6,917 apartments, from 900 sq ft (84 m2) studios to 5,500 sq ft (510 m2) penthouses. JBR has a total of six residential blocks, viz., Shams, Amwaj, Rimal, Bahar, Sadaf and Murjan (in order from east to west).
The developer, Dubai Properties (a subsidiary of Dubai Holding), launched JBR in August 2002. This 6 billion dirham project was completed in 2007.
"The Walk at JBR" restaurant and shopping strip, which is adjacent to the beach behind JBR, is a very popular location for Al Fresco dining.
There are five hotels, rated as 5 star or 4 star, four of which are purpose-built hotels, while one is a converted residential tower.
The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence is a 1.7-kilometre strip at the ground and plaza level of the complex, it was developed by Dubai Properties, and was completed by 2007 and opened officially in August 2008., currently there are Around 330 occupants at The Walk, covering a wide range of services and venues, from a number of world renowned brands strewn across the stretch, to many franchised and local venues, including restaurants, clothing stores, boutiques, department stores, cafes and gyms, among many others, located over two levels Ground and Plaza
The Beach at Jumeirah Beach Residence is a retail complex being constructed on the actual beach in front of JBR by Meraas Holding, a company owned by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. The development, comprising four distinct plazas, will occupy the bulk of the beach between the Hilton and Sheraton hotels. The complex will house a number of levels of parking as well as seventy retail and food and beverage outlets, together with entertainment facilities. Construction of the project began in the second half of 2012 and is expected to be completed by the end of 2013.
- Water sports